Hotel overviewURBAN HOTELS
Hotel Louis C. JacobKaufmann Villa, with the most beautiful terrace in Hamburg – experience the feeling of a hanseatic lifestyle with High Tea and a 2-star kitchen.
Hotel Louis C. Jacob
- charming, laid-back atmosphere
- city’s oldest privately run 5-star hotel
- two Michelin stars
- own “MS Jacob” riverboat
- special offers with the Elbphilharmonie
Hotel Bülow PalaisYour short-term home in the Baroque district - unique moments are not far when art and culture go hand in hand.
Hotel Bülow Palais
- located in center of city’s baroque quarter
- private concierge-led tours
- Michelin starred
- special offers with the Semper Opera
- art collection
Der Europäische Hof HeidelbergSincere service and international charm - the first hotel in the city spoils its guests with the highest standards in hospitality.
Der Europäische Hof Heidelberg
- family-run for more than 150 years
- elegant hotel and “Heidelberg’s living room”
- heart-warming, personal service
- spa above the city’s rooftops
- serviced apartments